Welcome, new students! We are so happy you are interested in our community. Here are a few things you need to know about us.
When you register for the first time, you will need to register through our website. Here is a link to our package pricing page where you can select the package you want to purchase..
Here’s what to do:
* Register for classes ahead of time, either through our website or the Mind Body app.
* Hydrate before class! This is hot yoga. 🙂
* Arrive 10 to 15 minutes early for studio tour and paperwork. And be sure going forward to arrive on time to class.
* Leave your phone in a cubby outside the room.
* Be clean going into class and wear deodorant for your fellow yogis.
* Bring your own mat and towel. We are not able to rent mats and towels during this time. We sell mats and towels at the studio.
* Wear a mask from when you walk in the door to when you are on your mat. To read more about our response to COVID, please follow this link:
* Due to limited capacity, we have a 12-hour cancellation policy with a $20 fee associated with it. Please be respectful of your fellow yogis and do not take up a class spot if you are unable to attend.
If you have questions about anything regarding your first visit or our studio, please contact Mary Von Ahnen at 469-226-4721. We look forward to having you!